LATEST BANNER

LATEST ON THE BLOG

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Curriculum Vitae

So here is a little update I've been working on lately: my first attempts on creating my creative CV. As currently I like everything minimal, I decided to make my CV as simple as possible. I had many jobs and various experiences in the past, so I've chosen the ones were the most relevant to my future career.

The printed version will contain two pages: The first one will include all the necessary information, experiences and skills, printed on normal, white paper. The second page will be printed on some sort of "tracing" paper, having only the most important features on it, so when you look at them separately, it'll be easier to see the relevant information. Does it make sense? I shall print some test pieces to make it clear...




No comments:

Post a Comment

MARBLE © 2016 | Template by Blogs & Lattes